1. Application Process
- Prospective Members shall fill out the application and submit a check along with both sponsorship letters. All information must be completed for applications process to start.
- Prospective Members are required to have two members in good standing sign their application and submit letters of recommendations. One of the two sponsors must be a proprietary certificate holding member.
- A $250.00 Application Fee is required.
- Upon completion of a credit and background check, the Prospective Member’s names, addresses, type of business and location of business shall be mailed out in the regular newsletter. After a 14 day period, all names shall be submitted to the Membership Committee for review and invitations to a members meeting.
2. Members Meeting
- Prospective Members and their sponsors will be notified, by letter, to attend a mandatory meeting with the Membership Committee.
- One of the Prospective Member’s sponsors must attend said meeting. Should sponsors not be able to attend meeting, Prospective Members will be invited to the next Membership Meeting.
- This meeting provides the Prospective Members an opportunity to become familiar with Club policies.
- Upon satisfactory completion of all procedures, Prospective Member’s names will be submitted for Board approval at their regularly scheduled meetings.
3. House Membership
- House Members are required to purchase a redeemable Non-Voting Bond.
- Quarterly Food Minimum $300.00.
4. Golf Membership
- Please call the club office regarding cost of the initiation fee
- A Proprietary Certificate must be purchased by all Golf Members over the age of 40.
- A Proprietary Certificate will be issued and mailed to the member.